Terms and Conditions
Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors, and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur.
No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages.
Please be aware that Classical Pilates & Physio Clinic may alter the information on its website from time to time.
Classical Pilates & Physio Clinic shall have no liability arising from any party using the information on this website.
Classical Pilates & Physio Clinic does not warrant the information on this website in any way. In particular, no warranty is given that the website or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated.
You are advised to make your virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect.
Classical Pilates & Physio Clinic exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
1. All booked sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours in person, by telephone or via whatsapp message.. Cancellations made out of this time frame will be charged as Late cancellations.
2. Late Cancellation/No Show Fee – Blocks of Classes and Privates will be charged the full session fee.
3. The Opening Sale must be booked within two weeks and can only be purchased once by an individual unless buying for someone else.
4. Clients on any Membership may attend one session per day only.
5. When you sign up before the end of October 2022, you can get up to a 50% discount forever.
6. Only one month notice is required to pause or cancel your membership.
7. If you need to freeze your membership plan, you can pay £30 and put it on hold for up to 3 months
8. If your block expires, you can pay £30 to extend it by one month.
9. Clients may not attend a Class/Private session unless paid beforehand.
10. All payments are non-refundable or transferable.
11. We accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, bitcoin or cash. There is a £2.50 charge for using Credit/Debit Cards and £4.50 for Amex.
12. We are not VAT registered.
13. This T&C applies for all types of sessions or classes, including Corporate, Home visits and Online.
Return / Refund Policy
1. Payment for all classes, including duet and private sessions, must be done on the scheduled class date to ensure your space. Your session may not go ahead if we have not received payment.
2. We do not offer refunds, transfers or exchanges on any purchases.
3. In extenuating circumstances, if Classical Pilates & Physio Clinic has to cancel a session, we will offer credit towards future purchases. For one-off events or workshops where credit is not an option, we may consider refunds minus an administration fee.